About Us/Prospectus 2012 - 2013
Roots and Wings
There are two gifts that we can give our children, one is roots, the other is wings…
At Goldfield every child matters. Our aim is to provide a caring environment where each child is able to;
- feel happy and secure; growing in self belief and respect for each other
- develop a love of learning and reach their true potential
- learn in a caring, safe and attractive environment where the pupil is at the centre of the curriculum
- take part in a rich, creative and challenging curriculum, reflecting high expectations
- become a valued member of a school community that encourages involvement from parents and the local community
Ultimately to help our children develop as responsible and caring members of society – to enable them to ‘fly’
We look forward to seeing you at Goldfield our times are:-
Nursery: Morning Session 8.45 - 11.45 am and Afternoon Session 12.15 - 3.15 pm
Main School: Morning 8.55 am - 12.00 noon and Afternoon 1.30 - 3.15 pm
Office Hours: Morning 8.45 am - 12.15 pm and Afternoon 1.15 - 3.30 pm
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or a higher version to open PDF files. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from Adobe's web site.
Please click on the photograph above to view pictures of our school grounds and wonderful outdoor learning environment!