Promoting Learning Opportunities
Tring Tomorrow is.....
- Part of a national organisation which has links with other projects in Letchworth, Leeds and Bury.
- Dedicated to supporting over 2500 young people through their infant, primary and secondary school education in Tring and the surrounding villages.
- Managed by a group of teachers, business and community representatives.
Tring Tomorrow aims to.....
- Build a greater understanding of the learning needs of young people through a shared partnership between schools and the business community.
- Develop common learning policies compatible with providing these greater opportunities for young people to enhance their education.
- Research and support new ways of delivering the National Curriculum by improved communication between schools, businesses and the community.
- Support the learning opportunities for young people by providing new technology and other learning aids.
- Identify and support teacher training needs.
- Promote lifelong learning opportunities for all sections of the community.
Tring Tomorrow has.....
- Developed greater co-operation between all schools.
- Improved co-operation between schools, business and the local community.
- Held a joint staff education training day for all schools to provide for greater awareness of our aims and objectives.
- Funded joint education training days for staff development in specific subjects.
- Established seven subject liason groups tp identify and implement areas of curriculum development.
- Enhanced learning opportunities for pupils, staff and parents through provision of new technology in all schools.
For Goldfield Tring Tomorrow has.....
- For Goldfield School the last point actually meant that we received new computers for the children, a fax machine and a scanner for the staff.
To find out more, contact the Tring Tomorrow management team at:
Administration Department, Tring Tomorrow, c/o Tring School, Mortimer Hill, Tring,
Herts. HP23 5JD
Tel: 01442 827966 Fax: 01442 890409